Wednesday 31 December 2014

My Daily Skin Care Routine

My skincare routine is pretty must as basic as they come, i cleanse, tone and moisturize. To start with in the morning I use Nivea Daily Essentials Soothing cleaning Mousse it lathers up really well and always removes the remainder of any makeup i might have missed the night before then i repeat cleanse with the Loreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk it's a great product and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Then its time to tone I use Loreal Skin Perfection Velvety-Soft Toner the smell reminds me of grapefruit. Lastly i moisturize using Palmers Cocoa Butter Daily Facial Lotion I love this stuff and have been a fan of cocoa butter since i fell pregnant with my first baby 11 years ago, it leaves my skin silky smoothe and nourished for the day. At night i repeat all steps only i change up the moistuizer (palmers cocoa butter facial lotion) with there Night Renewal Cream then once a week I use a face scrub normally Soap & Glorys Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment