Tuesday 16 February 2016

Finally Out of the Shadows
















So after spending my entire life waiting to be given the cold shoulder or for the hate comments on my instagram to start i have finally decided that I'm not going to live like that anymore. What kind of an example am i to my children if i let everyone else in the world define who i am and what i can achieve. I am an incredibly sensitive person so I had to make a choice that was best for me. Not reading that unnecessary hate made me realise that what those random people are saying  has NO IMPORTANCE.  If the person they are talking about doesn't hear them… then what they are saying is just going into the universe…. NOT the place they want it most… in my head.  
When I read this quote everything clicked into place.
MY CHOICES ARE EXACTLY THAT..... MINE.  I can do whatever i want to do with my life. Be who i want to be without feeling the need to explain myself and my decisions to anyone other than myself. My mistakes are my own and no one else's. It's not always better to be right but to learn from being wrong is what really pushes you to be your best. 
NO ONE else can make my life better or worse unless I let them have that control. Sometimes its good to let someone else take the wheel for a bit but only for a short time, are lives are our own and we hold the wheel of fortune in our hands, its up to us to decide what we do with it. 

I will do what i think is best for my kids, my husband, my family and ME.
From now on i will no longer live in the shadows of other peoples doubt but in the sunshine of my own existence.
A new beginning.....



No comments:

Post a Comment