Tuesday 12 May 2015

My Everyday Effortless Makeup

Quick How To:
SKIN/FACE:
Wash Face and Hands.
Moisturize. (Boscia Daily Cleanser)
I skipped foundation primer. (To keep things simple & quick)
Mac Studio Concealer over any blemishes. (Mac 130 brush)
Set with Mac Mineralize Skinfinish. (Light to Medium)
Lightly apply bronzer around forehead, under cheekbones and jaw line. (Still Glamorus Cosmetics in Soliel)
To brighten up face add a blush color similar to the natural pink you already have in your cheeks.. to apple of your cheeks. ( Still Glamorus Cosmetics in Pink Ice)
Done with the SKIN.
EYES:
I did not fill my brows in. I simply just groomed them.
Take a small crease brush and pick up a MATTE taupe color and close eye..
Work into the bottom and top lash line.
If you have long lashes apply mascara.
I like my lashes to look extra full so I applied Falsies.
Red Cherry's # 217 ( My favorites!)
Done with the EYES.
LIPS:
Lightly line lips with Nyx natural lip liner.  
Apply a nude/pink lipstick. (Still Glamorus Cosmetics Mercy)
And thats it, takes about 10 minutes at the most.
Stillglamorus.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment