Tuesday 12 May 2015

This weeks Menu: Dinner





Mon: 
Baked Ziti, Garden Salad and Garlic bread
(Since I am trying to loose weight I will not be eating the Garlic bread and for my family's benefit I will be using whole wheat pasta and all low/reduced fat ingredients and ground turkey instead of hamburger meat for this recipe)
 
Tue:
Chicken, Brown rice & Asparagus
(Coming soon, whats for dinner? Tutorial)  

Wed:
Chicken Enchilada Casserole 

Thu:
Paprika Chicken & Veggies
Veggies: Broccoli
(I put 2% Velveeta cheese on my veggies so the kids will eat them ;) 

Fri:
Salsa Chicken & Brown Rice

Sat:
Tuna fish Salad or Sandwhiches
with carrots and dip
(I like to keep the weekend dinners simple
just in case we have plans or decide to eat out)

Sun:
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
(I use Smart balance light butter and whole wheat bread and 2% slice cheese to keep it less fattening)
Hope you enjoy my menu leave a comment below if youd like to see more weekly menus!

No comments:

Post a Comment